We, mothers, have a soft corner for our kids and our kids have a soft corner for burgers. We have hardly met any kid who doesn’t like it. So, if you are struggling with a special menu for a school lunch or your kid’s Birthday Party, stop your struggle with veg burgers or Aloo Tikki Burgers. They are easy on the purse, quick to make and kids love ‘em!
You can either take the kids to mall or you can try out this simple recipe. In case you have any suggestions for our Community Members to make this Recipe Yummier and Healthier, please share them with us.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and mash the potato mixture well.
4. Transfer the mixture to a plastic wrap and roll it. Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
5. In a bowl, add 200 milliliters mayonnaise, 40 milliliters ketchup and mix well.
6. In a mixing bowl, add
125 grams all-purpose flour
60 grams corn-starch
60 grams gram flour
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon salt
7. Add 100 milliliters of water and whisk everything together to make a smooth batter.
8. Take out the veggie mixture and cut it into a patty shape.
9. Roll it in corn starch, dip it in batter, and then in bread crumbs.
10. Heat oil in a heavy skillet. Deep fry veggie patties until golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
11. Slice the burger bun, and toast them in a pan.
12. Apply the mayonnaise sauce to the bun. Add some onions and tomato. Place the patty on top.
13. Close the burger with another half.
Do you have a similar recipe or a video that you would like to be featured on IFORHER? E-mail it to our editors at email@example.com. If we find your story worth inspiring our audience, we would invite you to publish it on our platform.