Messy Craft Activities don’t scare Intelligent Moms!
If you are terrified by the thought of your kid engaging in craft activities because it is messy. Then, it is important for you to know that your child can learn multiple skills from Art and Craft Sessions. If you don’t encourage your kids to engage in art and craft activities, then you might be compromising on your children’s development.
To support you in raising your kid to grow into a happy and creative adult, this video captures 4 simple yet awesome craft activities.
More from I for Her: Gifting Your Kid a Self-Designed Doll Swimming Pool
If you are still not convinced, here are top 7 reasons why your kids should spend time on craft activities:
- Crafting helps kids communicate their feelings better
- They also learn teamwork & social skills through crafting sessions
- As kids see during the craft activities that they can improve, which boosts their confidence
- Enhance kids’ ability to follow instructions and improve hand-eye coordination
- Tricky school concepts can become clearer during a crafting session
- Teach kids to try something new & celebrate failures, which is very important for them to grow into an awesome adult
More importantly, it allows some quality time between parent and child in today’s busy world!
Do you have a similar inspirational story or a video that you would like to be featured on I FOR HER? E-mail it to our editors at [email protected]. If we find your story worth inspiring our audience, we would invite you to publish it on our platform.