Have extra old clothes at home. Don’t know what to do with them? Here are some suggestions:
Option 1: You can REUSE them and make beautiful bags, gloves, kid’s dresses. Want to know How? Watch the video below
Option 2: You can DONATE them to one of these NGOs and help the ones who need it the most. This is more valuable than the gold.
1. Goonj – They collect old clothes, shoes, toys and more. Visit their website and look up the address for your location. You can call them at 011-26972351, 41401216 or mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Clothes Box Foundation – Leave a message on the foundation’s Facebook page. They have centers where you can make donations, and also, have a pick-up facility. Every time your articles are given away, you get notified. You can call them at 078383 71356 or mail them at email@example.com
3. Uday Foundation – This organization works extensively with survivors of natural disasters and children with medical needs. You can contact Uday Foundation for the process involved. You can call them at +91.11.26561333 or mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 3: You can SELL old clothes and make some MONEY online.
1. Elanic: A great place to sell your clothes at a good price. It is so easy to use. You can chat with them and fix the bid at your own conditions. Elanic charge its commission on the price you set for sale. Connect with Elanic Today!
2. Olx: India’s one of the best sites to sell used items online. It is a free local classifieds site for all the products from cars to clothes. You can sell used clothes online at a reasonable price. Connect with Olx Today!
3. Spoyl: You can buy and sell secondhand stuff locally, anything from fashion, beauty products, kids stuff, tickets, and vouchers, gifts, books, furniture, home decor items. You can negotiate with sellers/buyers within the app itself and close the deal. Connect with Spoyl Today!
Let’s Sell, Reuse or Donate Our Clothes and turn them into GOLD.
In case you would like your blog to be featured on I FOR HER, please mail your blog to our editors at email@example.com. If we find your work worth inspiring our audience, we would invite you to publish your work.