Karan Johar’s Koffee with Karan has been a mean show where people gossiped, bitched, and made controversial statements. While many loved the sassy stars spilling beans, our favorite episodes have been the ones in which he got roasted by his guests. From Sharukh Khan to Aamir Khan to Mira Rajput to Twinkle Khanna, here are the guests, who gave KJo a taste of his own medicine.
Here are 9 times Bollywood stars roasted KJo on Koffee with Karan:
1. When Aamir Khan gave an honest reply about one thing he disliked about the industry!
Karan Johar: “One thing you dislike about the industry but have to pretend that you like it. “
Aamir Khan: “Your Show!”
2. When Ranveer Singh gave a sassy reply to nosy KJo
Karan Johar: “Your relationship status? Single?”
Ranveer Singh: “What are you? Facebook?”
3. When Twinkle Khanna didn’t shy away from roasting KJo
Karan Johar: “What’s the meanest thing anyone’s ever said about your writing.”
Twinkle Khanna: “When you started writing columns they said KJo is the new Mrs. Funnybones. I didn’t want my standards to go so down.”
4. When SRK roasted KJo in his own sassy style
Karan Johar: “An Indian film you wish you weren’t part of?”
Shah Rukh Khan: “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!”
5. When Imran roasted him on his film direction skills
Karan Johar: “Who would you give these books to: Film Direction for Dummies?”
Imran Khan: “Can I give it to you?”
6. The guest that Karan is still regretting inviting!
Karan Johar: “Would you rather find true love and be poor or be rich and single?”
Kangana Ranaut: “Your idea of poverty is very different from my idea of poverty.”
7. When Mira Rajput said the word KJo hates! Yes, Nepotism!
Karan Johar: “Two things about Bollywood that you don’t like?”
Mira Rajput: “Airport looks and nepotism.”
8. When Farah roasted him like a pro
Karan Johar: “So Farah, how is your sex life?”
Farah Khan: “I just want to go on record & say that Karan is obsessed with my sex life because he has none.”
9. And, finally, when Kangana roasted him the way no one could
Kangana Ranaut: In my biopic, if it’s ever made, you’ll be the stereotypical Bollywood biggie who is snooty & completely intolerant to outsiders. Flag-bearer of nepotism, the movie mafia!
*All images are from Disney+Hotstar