This artist highlights the irony and hypocrisy in Indian Society through a collection of comic strips.
These hard-hitting comic strips expose the double standards of our Indian society. They capture everything from clothing etiquettes to gender biases and make us re-think about how we treat each other as a society.
1. Respected Saree Blouse vs. Shameless Crop Top
2. Dreams vs. Degree
3. Blaming the culprit vs. Blaming the victim
4. Our sons & daughters are equal but Rules for them aren’t
5. We spend a bomb on luxury but bargain with poor
6. KISSING is not allowed in public. But PISSING is!
7. We protect our sisters but harass someone else’s
Copyright & Originally published by Brown Paperbags
Can you relate to these comic strips? If yes, then please share it so that we can take baby steps to be less hypocrite as a society.
You might also like:
Do you have a similar inspirational story or a video that you would like to be featured on I FOR HER? E-mail it to our editors at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we find your story worth inspiring our audience, we would invite you to publish it on our platform.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not necessarily reflect the views of I for Her. Authors are responsible for any omissions or errors. And, I for Her does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.