Becoming a parent is the biggest life-changing event and we are sure all parents will agree.
The simplest of things that we take for granted become the most complex tasks we have to navigate through – be it watching a movie over the weekend or going shopping at the mall. These activities are replaced by nappy-changing and toy-store fights.
These struggles and changes that one encounters after becoming a parent are beautifully captured by Weng Chen in his ‘before and after kids’ series. We totally agree with Weng, and you’ll too.
1. Staying Home & Watching TV on Saturday Night
2. Dinner Time
3. The Concept Of Weekend Changes Forever
4. Shopping Malls Are No Longer For Shopping
5. Vacations Mean Peaceful Alone Time
6. Toy Stores Become Your Biggest Enemy
7. Mondays Are Your Best Friend
Source: The Messycow Comics
Have you had similar parenting moments? Write to us and we will feature it on our website, or connect with us on Facebook.
You Might Also Like