Great Mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones who never give up, despite the struggles.
And, Jyldyz Bekova is one of those great mothers. She is a talented artist and a dedicated mom of two beautiful children. She painted mom’s struggle in the little life moments, such as going to the bathroom or trying to find some peaceful ME time, in the most adorable way possible. Anyone with kids will find these 5 illustrations funny and relatable.
Originally Published: Instagram
1. Mom’s Favourite Place To DREAM
2. Mom’s Me Time – Isn’t Me Time
3. Mom’s Peaceful Sleep Looks Something Like This
4. Mom’s Personal Swimming Pool Looks Like This
5. Mom’s biggest fear – Tip toe might awake babies
Aren’t they adorable? If yes, please share it with your friends and family and especially with the new moms.
You might also like:
- Heart-Touching Drawings Tell How Difficult It Is To Be A Mom
- Hilarious Comic Strips Show The Hypocrisy In Indian Society
- Her Adorable Drawings Capture Struggles Of A New Mom
- Beautiful Drawings That Capture How Motherhood Changes Life
Do you have a similar hilarious story or a video that you would like to be featured on I FOR HER? E-mail it to us at [email protected]. If we find your story worth inspiring our audience, we would invite you to publish it on our platform.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not necessarily reflect the views of I for Her. Authors are responsible for any omissions or errors. And, I for Her does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.