A mother shares her intense mothering experience that every mother can relate to. These funny, emotional and ironical drawings will make you feel that you are not alone!
She mentioned that she started drawing these to keep her creativity alive while she was on maternity leave with her second child. It was a way to document her observations, her thoughts and the ridiculous things her kids did and said (because with the little sleep she was getting there was no way she would remember it all).
Hope these drawings bring a smile on your face and let every parent know that they aren’t alone.
1. Mom Thinks She Needs Space But…
2. Though Process: Mom vs. Baby
3. When A Mom Needs Help From Her Kid
4. When Grandkids Are More Important Than The Mother
5. No Calm & Peaceful Showers
6. Dilemma Of What Mom Wants
7. What You Cook vs. What Your Kids Want
You Might Also Like: