Does society judge Moms more harshly than Dads?
A mom of four, Chaunie Brusie shares 5 funny situations that showcase how differently society treated her from her husband.
Published by Babble, these drawings show how biased society is when it comes to the role of parents; how harshly it judges moms. For example, people are fine with the dad checking his phone while the kids are at the park but sadly, they are not fine if moms do the same.
(Published here: Babble)
Does this look familiar to you? Do let us know your experiences in the comments below.
#1. Been judged by other moms at the park for being too careless
2. Again, been judged at the Doctor’s Clinic as a careless mom
3. How an uncle at grocery store felt she wasn’t a great parent
4. Her friends can’t think of any interesting topics other than kids
5. Even the Hair-stylist questioning her about taking care of kids
You might also like:
- Beautiful Drawings that capture how motherhood changes our life
- These Heart-Touching Drawings Tell How Difficult It Is To Be A Mom
- These Hilarious Comic Strips Show The Hypocrisy In Indian Society
- Her Drawings Capture The Struggles Of A New Mom In The Most Adorable Way Possible
Do you have any hilarious story that you would like to be featured on I FOR HER? E-mail it to us at [email protected]. If we find your story worth inspiring our audience, we would invite you to publish it on our platform.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not necessarily reflect the views of I for Her. Authors are responsible for any omissions or errors. And, I for Her does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.