Our New Mommies, Welcome your new best friend, whom you’ll seriously want to be by your side ALWAYS.
Yes, we mean All The Time! If you leave the house without it, you will definitely make a U-turn to get it. We’re talking about your Diaper Bag.
You can’t manage your new “Ma Avatar” without this super savior. Whatever life with a baby throws your way—from freakouts to sudden hunger pangs to poopy diapers—a well-packed diaper bag can make All the Messy Situations Disappear.
Here is, a quick video on How to Pack a Trusty Diaper Bag to ensure all essentials actually make it into the bag.
And, some important tips that you can keep in mind while arranging a Diaper Bag:
- A Waterproof Lining is a must! It makes life easier when spills occur.
- You can’t do without Multiple Compartments as they keep your items organized and hence, easy to find
- Avoid leaks by packing medicines and snacks in Resealable Plastic Bags.
- Save time by Packing Similar Items together, such as clothing, in a resealable bag.
- Good to have Two Diaper Bags – a small one for quick trips and a larger one for longer outings.
- Keep a basic Diaper Bag or changing supplies in the car at all times – You will thank us later for this!
- Try Diaper Bags of different sizes. No one bag is comfortable and convenient for everyone.
- And, why only diaper bags…You can explore Beyond the Diaper Bags – tote bags or backpacks!
Do you have a similar inspirational story or a video that you would like to be featured on I FOR HER? E-mail it to our editors at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we find your story worth inspiring our audience, we would invite you to publish it on our platform.