“THE WEBSITE” offers its User a free web page which “User” can populate with User’s contact details, description and uniqueness of Users’ offering, a map to help with directions, images and recommendations from Users.
1. Personally Identifiable Information:
“THE WEBSITE” collects the Personally identifiable information herein refers to any information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as User submitted account information viz. name, email address and mobile phone number, credit card number, bank account number etc. to identify User and send User notifications related to the use of the service. “THE WEBSITE” also collects User submitted location information such as city, state or zip. “THE WEBSITE” also collects User submitted photos, reviews, and ratings of listings, local businesses and service providers. Some information collected is not explicitly submitted by the user; the website log user browser-type related information, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp.
2. Standard Of Protection:
“THE WEBSITE” respects User’s privacy and thus is conscious of the necessity to protect the personally identifiable information User’s share with “THE WEBSITE”. “THE WEBSITE” would like to assure the User’s that it follows the applicable law to give requisite protection to the User’s personally identifiable information. “THE WEBSITE” will take appropriate steps to protect the personally identifiable information which User’s share with “THE WEBSITE”. For the same, The Website’s systems are configured with industry standard Data Encryption and Firewall Technology. The transmission of User’s personally identifiable information over internet is secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transmission. “THE WEBSITE” will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
3. Usage Of Information:
1. Any personally identifiable information shall not be sold or used by any third party.
2. Phone numbers, email addresses or mailing address of the customers shall not be shared.
3. All information about the details of price paid by the customer, preference and choices shall not be disclosed.
4. Any financial information such as bank account details, credit card number or any other personally identifiable sensitive information of the customer shall not be disclosed or revealed.
5. The Company does not offer the information to any other commercial body which could use the User’s personally identifiable information for its commercial benefit.
6. “THE WEBSITE” may on various occasions collect personally identifiable information from User’s, which would be done with their knowledge and prior intimation. The same would be used for the purposes intended only after User’s approval.
7. In all cases Users will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future would have an option to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If Users choose not to provide the information “THE WEBSITE” requests, they can still visit the “THE WEBSITE”, but may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
8. “THE WEBSITE” further assures that it will not sell, trade in or disclose to any third party any personal information like date of birth or names and number of children such close information derived from the User without their consent.
10. “THE WEBSITE” will disclose information about individual users to governmental or judicial authorities or law enforcement agencies, or to other individuals or entities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
4. Links To Other Sites
“THE WEBSITE” may contain links to third party websites to which we have no affiliation. “THE WEBSITE” does not share user personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest that users read the privacy policies on these third party websites.
6. Controlling Personal Information
User should be aware that when the User voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g. user name, e-mail address etc.) via reviews, messages, forums, postings, or in other areas of “THE WEBSITE” site, that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in user communication, can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of “THE WEBSITE”. Please do not post any personal information on “THE WEBSITE” site or in other areas that the user expects to keep private. As a registered “THE WEBSITE” user, User’s can modify his/her personal information at any time by accessing the ‘Profile’ link, once they have ‘Signed In’ Also, upon user’s request, “THE WEBSITE” will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally remove user and its personal information from the site; however, it may be impossible to remove user entry without some residual information being retained by “THE WEBSITE”. Registered users who wish to close their account should contact [email protected]
At any time, registered members may opt-out of receiving notifications initiated by “THE WEBSITE”. Unregistered users that do not wish to receive emails may opt-out of receiving any communications by following the instructions contained in all emails.
This website is not directed at children, and “THE WEBSITE” does not knowingly solicit information from any child under the age of 18. Should a child, whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or guardian) to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
10. Terms and Modifications to this Privacy Statement
11. Legal Requirement
It is imperative to mention that in the scenario of “THE WEBSITE” or substantially all of its assets being acquired, the User’s information will most likely also be transferred in connection with such acquisition. This policy is effective as of 10th October 2019. Any material changes in the way “THE WEBSITE” uses personally identifiable information will be described in future versions of this Privacy Statement. Customers may submit concerns regarding our Privacy Statement or our privacy practices via email to [email protected] “THE WEBSITE” will attempt to respond to all concerns or inquiries within 10 working days of receipt.
12. Contacting the Web Site