This post attempts to explore what do dreams of babies mean? What is the meaning if you are having dreams of babies?
The visions you see in your dreams are indications of something that may or may not be a part of your life. Who would not want to decipher a slice of prediction their life is voluntarily throwing in? We would want to! Like most of us, anyone who has had a baby in their dreams would first google ‘baby in dream meaning’. That makes logical sense, doesn’t it?
Dreaming is pretty natural. But a dream about a baby, everything and anything about his/her life occasionally, surely makes everyone intrigued. Dreaming of babies has hit your subconscious one night, and we are sure you are already asking questions to yourself.
If you see a baby in your dreams, it could be symbolic and could mean something deep. There’s a message that is being passed, maybe indicating something about your future. It might also mean you are going to embark on something unacceptable. With some of dreams we have collated, let us find out whether the baby dream meaning is literally logical or just some folklore? You can figure that out through interpretation and analysis of dreams you’ve had.
1. Holding a baby in the dream In your dream, if you are holding a baby, it predicts that you may soon be rewarded with something significant in your life. It could be sooner or later, but it suggests so that you would be gifted something nice.
2. A laughing baby in the dream Laughing babies could never mean anything but happiness, isn’t it? That’s true here as well. A laughing baby in the dream signifies a beautiful interpersonal bond between people and it suggests that your genuineness would gain you more friendships in the future.
3. A crying baby in the dream We know, you already tilted your head and brought your eyebrows closer, thinking why is the baby crying? Very natural isn’t it? Well, the crying baby in your dream suggests you need to calm down, to not let the current pressure upset you. The crying baby is asking you to take a back seat for while-being and let others do their bit.
4. An unwell baby in the dream Well, as the sight of an unhealthy baby doesn’t bring happiness in real life, it indicates something similar in the world of illusions too. A sick baby in your dream means you might suffer complications or setbacks in your professional life or love life.
5. A talking baby in the dream A talking baby is cute and admirable in real life, but pray you do not have one in your dreams when they are talking. Talking baby suggests that you might soon get yourself in some trouble and also meet the root cause or the person causing trouble. All the best!
6. A teething baby in the dream All the tantrums that a baby throws during the teething phase is completely opposite in the dream. A teething baby in your dream suggests good news in the future. It predicts a life where you will execute your plans smoothly and will also receive assistance.
7. A new-born baby walking in the dream This could be one of the scariest scenes to be seen in a dream. But a newborn baby walking straight out of the bed or from the mother’s lap indicates happiness. It suggests progress in professional life. It could be an appreciation at work or something as great as a job promotion.
8. A dead baby in the dream A dead baby is not something that you would want to take it lightly. It’s dark and it means unhappiness. Dreaming of a dead baby suggests the death of your aims and hope. It could also mean that you may lose something important in near future.