As Thanksgiving is around the corner, are you looking for the perfect words to express your boundless love and gratitude toward your loved ones? If yes, then don’t worry. We got you covered. We have compiled the perfect heartfelt Thanksgiving Greetings that you can write in the cards.
This list covers some of the most heartfelt Thanksgiving wishes that are perfect messages for your cards. So, without any more delay, here’s the perfect Thanksgiving Greetings list to help you express your feelings on this festive occasion.
Thanksgiving Greetings, Messages & Wishes To Write In Cards
19. May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey be plump, and may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs. – Anonymous
20. Thanksgiving is all about Good Times, Good Food & most importantly, Good Friends. Happy Thanksgiving!
21. I’m so blessed to have a friend like you. Happy Thanksgiving.
22. Hoping your Thanksgiving is as special as you are. Happy Thanksgiving,
23. Our loud laughs and endless smiles remind me how lucky I am to have you as a friend. Happy Thanksgiving!
24. They are 100% correct when they say friends are the family we choose. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend/family!
25. One of the greatest blessings in life is friendship. And, I’m so grateful for yours.
26. One good friend is better than a thousand relatives. Happy Thanksgiving.
27. May the turkey leg be yours this Thanksgiving, my friend!