TVF’s Panchayat, based on rural living, touched our hearts with its hilarious dialogues and power-packed performances. With the stellar cast of Raghubir Yadav, Jitendra Kumar, and Neena Gupta, TVF’s Panchayat won so many hearts. Not just power-packed performances or hilarious dialogues, the show gave us some really inspiring life lessons that made this show so special. And, before the release of the second season on 20th May on Amazon Prime Video, we are re-visiting some of the inspiring life lessons from season 1.
1: You Can’t Please Everyone!
2: Always Visit New Places As Suggested By Locals
3. It’s never too late to learn
4. Life = Challenges
5. Respect Elders
6. Friendship knows no age
7. Failures make us better
8. Embrace Life & Its Uncertainties
9. Real Friends treat you like family
10. You are rich if you have something that money can’t buy
11. Sometimes it’s okay to vent about your problems
Do let us know what’s the life lesson Panchayat taught you!
* All the images are screengrab from Netflix.