Discover the most motivating dialogues and quotes from English Vinglish! Dive into our favorite English Vinglish dialogues that capture the essence of finding oneself.
Sridevi’s ‘English Vinglish’ touched upon the struggles and aspirations of countless individuals, especially women, in their pursuit of self-worth and self-respect. Through her portrayal of Shashi, a middle-aged woman striving to master the English language, Sridevi sheds light on the complexities of self-discovery and empowerment. Due to its high motivational quotient, ‘English Vinglish’ was also featured in our list of ‘The Most Inspiring Movies That Every Woman Must Watch.’
If you also cherished this movie, then join us in reliving its beauty through the inspiring dialogues and quotes from ‘English Vinglish’
English Vinglish Dialogues & Quotes To Inspire You
1. “Mard khana banaye toh kala hai …aurat banaye toh uska farz hai”
2. “Agar mein apne subject mein fail ho gayi… Toh doosre subject mein pass hone ka kya fayeda?”
3. “Entrepreneur is someone who runs his or her own business. Shashi, you are an Entrepreneur.”
4. “How are you gonna manage in our country if you don’t know English?” “Like you are managing in our country without knowing Hindi.”
5. “You have to help yourself. No one can help you better than you.”
6. “Family is the one who will never laugh at your weakness. Family is the only place where you will always get love and respect.”
7. “Kya kachre ki peti hoon main? Jo mann mein aaya phenk diya?”
8. “When you don’t like yourself, you don’t like anything associated with you. But when you start liking yourself again, you start liking the same old life again.”
9. “Family will never be judgemental. Family will never put you down, Family will never make you feel small.”
May these incredible dialogues and quotes from ‘English Vinglish’ remain a guiding light, inspiring you to embrace self-discovery and empowerment in your life’s journey. Let these poignant words serve as a reminder that strength lies within, urging you to chase your dreams, overcome challenges, and celebrate your uniqueness. As you reflect on these powerful lines, may they continue to uplift and motivate you, empowering you to conquer obstacles with resilience and grace. In case you haven’t watched this inspiring movie yet, then we have some good news. Now, you can stream English Vinglish on JioCinema.