Rasha Thadani is the daughter of famous actress Raveena Tandon and Anil Thadani. Here are 10 things to know about her.
Appearing on Raveena Tandon’s Instagram from time to time, Raveena Tandon’s daughter, Rasha Thadani is quite a charmer. Recently, after her multiple appearances on Raveena Tandon’s social media account, many became inquisitive to know more about her multi-talented daughter.
So, here are 10 things to know about Rasha Thadani:
Rasha’s Personal & Family Details
1. Rasha Thadani is the daughter of actress Raveena Tandon and her husband Anil Thadani, who is the director of AA Films, a motion picture distribution company in India.
2. Rasha is the youngest daughter as she has two elder sisters – Chayya & Pooja, who were adopted by Raveena Tandon before marriage.
3. Rasha has a younger brother Ranbir Thandani, who is two years younger to Rasha.
4. As per sources, Rasha Thandani’s sun sign is Piscean as she was born on 16 March 2005.
View this post on Instagram
Rasha’s Multiple Talents
5. Rasha is a black belt in taekwondo. Raveena Tandon recently shared the great achievement of her daughter on her Instagram handle. She shared a couple of pictures with her daughter Rasha in which she is seen holding her certificate. While sharing the pictures, Raveena Tandon mentioned:
“Meri Beti Blackbelt! @officialrashathadani proud of you!
View this post on Instagram
6. Not only back belt in Taekwondo but Raveena Tandon’s daughter is also a boxer. In a video shared by Raveena Tandon, Rasha Thadani could be seen practicing with her trainer.
7. When Rasha appeared in her mother’s Instagram video based on musician Yashraj Mukhate’s viral video “Saada Kutta Kutta” which is a rehash of actor Shehnaaz Gill’s dialogue on Bigg Boss 13, many were in awe of her creative side.
8. Not just sports, Rasha Thadani also a piano player and a singer.
9. Raveena Tandon also revealed how Rasha started painting again during the lockdown. While being proud of her painter daughter, Raveena mentioned:
“My daughter Rasha has started painting again. She’s quite good at it. We have been encouraging her. We bring her canvases and colours and she enjoys herself with it,”
10. Rasha is also a digital guru for her mother, Raveena Tandon. In an interview, Raveena Tandon shared how Rasha has been her digital guru when it comes to having fun on the internet.
“It was really fun making those dance-challenge videos, working out together at home, having movie nights and much more. We have a gala time together. My daughter has been my digital guru when it comes to having fun on the internet and she’s always been great company to hang out with. I get to learn so many things that a millennial does. It’s been a journey for both of us.”
At IFORHER, we are in awe of Rasha Thadani and how she is multi-talented at such a young age. We wish her luck and success in her future endeavors!