How people are celebrating the release of Shah Rukh Khan’s upcoming movie Pathaan is no less than a festival. Not only the buzz around the movie is exceptional but also how SRK fans are choosing unconventional ways to mark his return after a four-year break.
Here are some stories that show Shah Rukh Khan’s return with Pathaan is one of the most awaited comebacks in the recent times:
1. Shah Rukh Khan’s larger-than-life cutout in Chennai
Just before Pathaan’s release, SRK’s fans in Chennai has put up his larger-than-life Cutouts! It’s almost 100 ft. tall!
2. 257-seater show for ‘Pathaan’ sold out in less than 10 minutes in Kolkata
Some reports quoted high demand for Shah Rukh Khan film in Kolkata crashed online ticketing site. Even a 257-seat Kolkata show sold out in 10 minutes.
3. Advance theater bookings for Pathaan beat blockbuster KGF 2 in Germany
While the advance ticket bookings for KGF 2 were around Rs 1.2 crore, Pathaan’s bookings have already managed to reach Rs 1.32 crore.
4. Pathaan sold 400,000 tickets in advance in less than 36 hours: BookMyShow COO
5. Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathaan about to beat Baahubali 2’s box-office record
As per many reports, Pathaan is on its way to beat Baahubali 2’s box office record soon. As per many trade experts, Pathaan will become the BIGGEST non-holiday opener ever.
Pathaan, an action spy thriller is produced by Yash Raj Films. The movie will release in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu and will hit the theatres on January 25, 2023. Let’s see if Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathaan will be able to mark the return of Bollywood and save it from sinking!