While we come across many friends during our lifetime, there is one best friend that never leaves our side. And that special friend is our MOM.
While growing up, some of us may have struggled to have a close relationship with our mothers, but with time we do realize how blessed we are to have her as our best friend. From being a friend who is ALWAYS ready to listen to us, to the person who is always honest with us, moms are our biggest cheerleaders, mentors, and life coaches.
If your mom is your BFF, here are 11 things you’ll totally relate to.
1. She has a solution for all our problems; She is our free therapist
2. She is our 24*7 relationship counselor
3. She is our biggest cheerleader; our biggest fan
4. She is a Lifelong Friend who is always there for us during good & bad times
5. She is the best shopping buddy we could ask for
6. She understands us even when we don’t understand ourselves
7. She is the one who always stands up for us
8. We have our best gossip sessions with her, that are so relaxing
9. She makes us believe in our dreams
10. She drops truth bombs that we can’t deny
11. She is our favorite cushion to sleep or to cry over
Thanks, Mom for making me the most blessed kid in the whole universe. Love you so much!