Ever since Shraddha Kapoor arrived on the scene with Aashiqui 2, the sassy girl has stolen our hearts time and time again. She is one of the finest actresses of our time. With great soul-stirring serious performances in movies like Haider, Shraddha has managed to create her own space in the movie industry.
On her birthday, here are 10 quotes that show why this shy and introverted person is our favorite.
1. Cheating is a definite no-no. My man has to be all mine or never mind! – Shraddha Kapoor
2. My style statement is to be myself! Because if you try to imitate someone else, you will end up feeling uncomfortable. –Shraddha Kapoor
3. I know the competition is there, and it can come my way by new, fresh faces that are around or are coming up. It pushes me to work hard. I know if I don’t work hard, I will be left behind. So, I continue to work hard. – Shraddha Kapoor
4. I used to trust people easily, but now I’m a little careful because some experiences have taught me to not trust anyone blindly. – Shraddha Kapoor
5. Lack of etiquette and manners is a huge turn-off. Men who don’t behave decently are irritating. Also, I don’t like guys who show off. When will guys realize that girls hate showoffs!– Shraddha Kapoor
6. Women who are living their dream, who are given the opportunity to realize and see through their ambition, should empower other women to see through theirs. It’s our responsibility. – Shraddha Kapoor
7. I can forgive but not forget. I don’t hold a grudge. There was this make-up artist who was temperamental. I still used to be polite to him. Sometimes you need to make that extra effort towards people who hurt you intentionally. They are the ones who need love the most. – Shraddha Kapoor
8. I am a shy person in real life. I am not a very social person. The only people I open up to are my family and close friends. Over the years, I have become more vocal but at the core, I am a reserved girl.– Shraddha Kapoor
9. People keep telling me to be a certain way as I am an actor but if I don’t have anything to say I can’t? I come out as a shy, nervous person and a little out of place because I need time and my space to become comfortable with someone. – Shraddha Kapoor
10. Don’t try to be someone else. If you’re a freak, show that. If you eat like an elephant, do it. Just be yourself.– Shraddha Kapoor