Looking for heartwarming Mother’s Day quotes to express your love and appreciation for your mother? Browse our collection of the finest Mother’s Day quotes, messages, and wishes to find the perfect words that will make your mother feel special.
Mother’s Day is a special day to celebrate the most important and cherished woman in our lives – our mothers. It is a day dedicated to expressing gratitude, love, and appreciation for all that our mothers have done and continue to do for us. A popular way to convey these sentiments is through Mother’s Day quotes, messages, and wishes.
Mother’s Day quotes are inspiring words of wisdom that capture the essence of a mother’s love and sacrifice. They are often used to express heartfelt sentiments and emotions that are difficult to put into words. These quotes range from humorous to sentimental and can be used to celebrate the unique bond between a mother and child. Mother’s Day messages, on the other hand, are personal notes that convey love and appreciation for a mother’s hard work, love, and dedication. They are usually written in cards or sent through social media platforms to show gratitude for everything that mothers do.
Mother’s Day wishes are another way to celebrate this special occasion. They are usually short and sweet messages that are used to wish mothers a happy Mother’s Day. These wishes can be used in cards, text messages, or social media posts to let mothers know that they are loved and appreciated. Some common Mother’s Day wishes include thanking mothers for their unconditional love and support, wishing them a relaxing day, and acknowledging their role as the backbone of the family.
We have put together a collection of the finest Mother’s Day quotes, messages, and wishes to help you make your mother feel exceptionally loved and appreciated on this special day. These messages can be sent to your mother through various means, such as writing them in a greeting card, sending them as a heartwarming message on WhatsApp, or even featuring them as an Instagram status. These Mother’s Day quotes and messages are of immense value and will undoubtedly make your mother feel cherished and loved, making this day even more memorable for her.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes, Messages, Wishes, Greetings & Images
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes & Messages For Mother’s Day Cards
- Happy Mother’s Day to my favorite superhero – my mom!
- Your love, your care, and your culinary skills are some of the best things in life. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Mom, Thank you for all that you do! Happy Mother’s Day!
- May your Mother’s Day be as joyful as the memories of my childhood. I love you, Mom!
- Thank you for being there for me always, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May you receive all the love you’ve given to us a hundredfold on this special day. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a happy and joyful Mother’s Day filled with love and happiness. You deserve it all!
- You’ve made me the person I am today. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mom in the whole world! You’re an incredible mom, and I’m so grateful for all that you do.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world! You’re simply the best, and we love you!
- To the most incredible mom in the universe, Happy Mother’s Day! Thanks for being so awesome!
- Dear Mom, you are the glue that holds our family together!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom ever.
- Thank you for always being there for me, Mom. Wishing you a very happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the world! Your love and support mean everything to me.
- You’re a super mommy, and we’re so grateful to have you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for always being my pillar of strength, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you so much.
- Though we’re far apart, you’re always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Your selflessness, love, and compassion make you the best mom in the world. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- You’ve taught me the most important values and morals in life. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! I love you so much.
- You are our true north. We love you so much, and Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest, kindest, and most loving mom in the world. You mean everything to us.
- Thank you for always believing in me, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I miss you every day, Mom, but I know you’re always with me in spirit. Happy Mother’s Day!
- We hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day. It’s difficult to put in words what you mean to us. We love you, Mom!
- You’re the best, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you for all that you do!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day, Mom! You’re the best mom an could have ever asked for.
Funny Mother’s Day Quotes & Messages
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who never gets a day off – my mom!
- Thanks for always being there to pick me up when I fall (literally and figuratively), Mom!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who gave up her sanity to raise me!
- To my mom, who always knows where my things are even before I realize they’re missing!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my favorite partner in crime – my mom!
- Thanks for always being my therapist, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who taught me everything I know – except how to parallel park!
- To my mom, who always knows the perfect thing to say to make me feel better!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my best friend, role model, and personal cheerleader – my mom!
- Thanks for always being the one to blame when I forget to do my chores, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the woman who always answers the phone, no matter what time of day or night it is – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my mom, who taught me to never take no for an answer – especially when it comes to dessert!
- Thanks for always being my biggest fan, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the woman who deserves a trophy for putting up with me all these years – Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the woman who can never say no to a family game night – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who never gave up on me – even when I gave her plenty of reasons to!
- To my mom, who always knows how to make me laugh – even when I feel like crying!
- To the world’s best mom, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being a chef, counselor, therapist, and cheerleader. You’re simply the best!
- Thanks for always being my sounding board, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the woman who taught me the art of sarcasm – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my mom, who is always up for a dance party in the kitchen!
- Thanks for always being the one to take the blame for the burnt cookies, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the woman who is always the first to laugh at my terrible jokes – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who never lets me leave the house without wearing a coat!
- Thanks for always being my fashion consultant, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the woman who never forgets a birthday – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my mom, who always knows how to turn a bad day into a good one!
- Thanks for always being my personal shopper, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the woman who never gives up on a DIY project – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who taught me how to use a power drill!
- Thanks for always being my partner in crime, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the woman who never lets me win at board games – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my mom, who always knows how to have a good time!
- Thanks for always being my fashion icon, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the woman who always knows how to make me smile – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who taught me how to make a mean grilled cheese sandwich!
- Thanks for always being my personal coach, Mom!
Happy Mother’s Day 2023 Wishes
- Mom, you’re the light of my life. You taught me how to stand up and be my own person. You’re my guide and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal for putting up with me all these years.
- Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I wish one day I could grow up to become as graceful, as strong, and as loving as you are. Wishing Happy Mother’s Day to the mom who inspires me.
- Miss you, Mom, I can’t even wait to be reunited so we can celebrate properly. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day 2023 Greetings
- Mom, you are my best friend forever! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Mom, You’re definitely not a regular mom. You’re a cool mom. Sorry, Correction- You’re the coolest mom. I’m so thankful to you for everything you have done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the person who has done more for me than anyone else in the whole world! Love you, Mom! You are the best!
- Thank you for making us feel so loved and cared for every single day. For today at least, I hope I can do the same for you!
- I’m glad that you’re my mother because I am sure no one else could have put up with me for this long! Love you, Mom.
- Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life. I love you and don’t know where I’d be without you.
Happy Mother’s Day 2023: Status & Captions
- Mom spelled upside down is Wow. That says it all. Happy Wow Mother’s Day.
- They say that God can’t be everywhere and that’s why He created Moms. So true. Happy Mother’s Day Mom.
- Proud to be a Mamma’s boy/girl. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You can fool some people sometimes; you can fool most people most times; but you can never fool Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- There’s only one perfect child in the world. And every mother has it. Doesn’t this say a lot about our Mothers? Happy Mother’s Day to all of you.
- Hey Supergirl, Happy Mother’s Day. Just one day to tag you – not fair.
- This Mother’s Day, don’t just post on FaceBook how awesome your Mom is. Go up to your Mom and tell her so as well.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mom in the world! I can’t express how much I love you.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while but their hearts forever. To all the loving Mothers out there – Happy Mother’s Day.
- Even if a child does not say it, a mother understands it. I know that to be true with my heartbreaks and misses and failures. Love you, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- This Mother’s Day, I really want to ask Mamma where she keeps all that love and care. Love you, Mamma.
- Whenever I get hurt, I say “Mom”. Whenever I get scared I say “Mom”. Whenever I feel sad I say “Mom”. I wonder why I never said, “I love you, Mom”. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I fought so much with you as a teenager. I rebelled against you. I did the exact opposite of what you told me to do. But all this while, you stood by me and for that I simply love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom, I want you to know that you are incredibly beautiful inside and out. Thank you for the love, care, and support you are showing to us each day. I love you and Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the awesome mother on the planet, Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes by Famous People
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” —Emma Stone
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” —George Washington
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” —Gail Tsukiyama
- “The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.” —Booker T. Washington
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” —P.J. O’Rourke
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” —Milton Berle
- “Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” —Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” — Maya Angelou
- “[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” —Mark Twain
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.” —J.K. Rowling
- “My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatched.” — Barack Obama
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” — Princess Diana
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Mama, you taught me to do the right things / So now you have to let your baby fly / You’ve given me everything that I will need / To make it through this crazy thing called life” — Carrie Underwood
- “My mom [has] always been my hero. Watching her experience something like breast cancer was pivotal, I think in my whole family’s life and experience. She is one strong lady.” — Emma Stone
We do understand finding the perfect words to express our gratitude and love for our mothers can be challenging, but hopefully, you will find our beautiful Mother’s Day quotes and messages helpful. Whether you’re looking for something sentimental, humorous, or inspiring, there’s a message out there that perfectly captures your feelings.
But why stop at just messages? We have also compiled an article on Mother’s Day gifs that you can send to your mom to make her day even more special. Gifs are a fun and playful way to add some extra personality and humor to your Mother’s Day greetings.
Additionally, spending time with your mom is always a great way to show her how much you care. We have compiled another article with a list of movies that you and your mom can watch together on Mother’s Day. Sharing a movie together is a great way to bond and make memories with your mom that will last a lifetime.
In conclusion, whether you choose to send a heartfelt message, a playful gif, or spend time together watching a movie, the most important thing is to show your mom how much you love and appreciate her. Mother’s Day is a time to celebrate all the wonderful things that our mothers have done for us and to make them feel loved and cherished in return.