Christmas Instagram Captions: Not sure what to post this Christmas on Instagram? Read on for our list of Insta captions that are apt for this festive season.
Instagram is a great platform to share thoughts and wishes. Hence, sharing quotes and festive wishes on Instagram during Christmas is an easy and effective way to communicate with people. And so we bring to you a list of spiritual and enjoyable Christmas Instagram captions that will keep your followers motivated, excited, and happy! Funny, short, couple, business, kids
Christmas Instagram Captions
Christmas Instagram Captions
Here is a list of 100 Instagram captions that you can use this festive season.
List Of Christmas Instagram Captions
Funny Christmas Instagram Captions:
1. All I want for Christmas is you food.
2. Dear Santa…Give me a chance to explain.
3. It’s Christmas time! Let’s get lit!
4. Looking forward to the white Christmas (but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red).
5. Dear Santa, Define ‘Nice’. Asking for a friend. Thanks! XOXO
6. Relationship status: Single and ready to jingle.
7. Do you know what pairs well with a crazy family? Red wine!
8. Christmas Cheer & Christmas Beer – the perfect couple!
9. Christmas To-do list: Eat, Drink, Nap, Repeat
10. Starting a petition to celebrate Christmas year-round. Please sign below!
11. Consider this photo my Christmas card to all of you.
12. My Christmas Wish: Hope Reindeer eat the naughty list.
13. The Festival of Lights? It’s a Festival of Carbs.
14. I’m on the naughty list.
15. Festival of Carbs & Stretch Pants
Short Christmas Instagram Captions:
16.“Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind.”
17. “Merry everything and be happy always.”
18. “The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.”
19. “Christmas wishes and mistletoe kisses.”
20. “Season’s eatings and holiday spirits.”
21. “Merry and bright.”
22. “Believe in the magic of the season.”
23. “It’s Christmas Jamie time.”
24. “Keep calm and Christmas on.”
25. “I’ve been ready for Christmas since December 26th.”
26. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.”
27. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.”
28. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
29. “When snow falls, nature listens.”
30. “You’re never too old for a snowball fight.”
Festive Spirit Captions
31. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
32. “Once in our world, a stable had something in it that was bigger than our whole world.”
33. “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
34. “I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year”
35. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree”
36. “Keep calm and enjoy Christmas.”
37. “It was always said of him that he knew how to keep Christmas well. May that be truly said of us? ”
38. “And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world most seemingly indifferent.”
39. For to us a child is born, to us, a son is given.
40. “We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”
41. “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving. – Mother Teresa”
42. “Isn’t it funny that at Christmas something in you gets so lonely for – I don’t know what exactly, but it’s something that you don’t mind so much not having at other times.”
43. “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future”
82. Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
83. Merry Christmas! May God bless you richly throughout this holiday season.
84. May the beautiful lights of every holiday season remind us of Him who is the source of all light.
85. Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
86. May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
87. For it is in giving that we receive.
88. “All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ.”
89. “Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.”
90. “When Christ was born so was our hope.”
91. “The simple shepherds heard the voice of an angel and found their lamb; the wise men saw the light of a star and found their wisdom.”
92. “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”
93. “Christmas, my child, is love in action.”
94. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
95. “For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.”